20 tests, Enquire here for pricing
The DPP® SARS CoV-2 IgM/IgG is a rapid and semi-quantitative test to determine immunity to COVID-19 post infection or vaccination. IgM and IgG antibodies can be tested against SARS-CoV-2 in fingerstick, venous whole blood, serum and plasma samples.
- Neutralising antibodies can be detected from finger-stick whole blood
- Regulatory Approval – CE mark and MHRA registered
- Accurate results in 15 minutes
- Simultaneous and separate detection of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Hand held and portable reader provides semi-quantitative and objective results in laboratory or remote settings