2x 48 reactions
Dual Target – Screen and Confirm
The LyteStar 2019-nCoV RT-PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic test system, based on real-time PCR technology, for the qualitative detection of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) specific RNA. The LyteStar 2019-nCoV RT-PCR Kit consists of 2 independent assays, one targeting the E gene (Figure 1) and the other targeting RNA-dependent RNA polymerase gene (RdRP) of the SARS-CoV-2 genome (Figure 2). The E gene assay includes a heterologous amplification system (Internal Control) to identify possible RT-PCR inhibition and to confirm the integrity of the reagents of the kit.
• Screening assay (E-gene) also individually available for highest flexibility choosing test algorithm and best kit utilization.
• Follows WHO interim guidelines for deploying a screening assays followed by a confirmatory assay utilizing a different target region.
• No cross reactivity with other human CoV, including HCoV-229E, -NL63, -OC43, and HKU1, MERS-CoV as well as other pathogens.
• Refer WHO guideline for sample materials.
• For Rotor-Gene Q (Qiagen), CFx96 (BioRad), ABI Prism 7500 SDS (Applied Biosystems).