Protein Ark offers empty 1 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml and 20 ml FPLC chromatography columns at an affordable
price. Both ends of the FliQ columns have 10.32 UNF threads which fits all common chromatography
instruments such as AKTA. Pack your own resin into these columns.
Separate your proteins using an FPLC, HPLC, low pressure pump or a syringe. Use your own resins or use our own high capacity: high flow rate resins e.g. Protein A Agarose, Protein G Agarose, Ni-Superflow, Glutathione Superflow resin.
• Bead volume: 1 to 20 ml resin
• Simple packing procedure
• Universal 10.32 UNF threads
• Compatible with FPLC & HPLC
• Flow rate: 0.5 to 2 ml/min
• Stability: pH 2-14
• Max pressure: 70 psi (5 bar) (1 ml), 42 psi (3 bar) (5, 10, 20 ml)
10.32 packing connector sold separately