SARS CORONAVIRUS ENVELOPE PROTEIN (E. COLI)
SARS Coronavirus Envelope Protein is a recombinant antigen which contains the N-terminus (1-76 amino acids) of the Envelope protein immunodominant regions. It is manufactured in E. coli and is immunoreactive with sera from SARS-infected individuals.
- SARS Coronavirus Envelope Protein.
- Recombinant protein manufactured in E. coli.
- Contains N-terminus of the Envelope protein, 1-76 amino acid immunodominant regions.
- Purity ~90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- For use in ELISA and other immunoassays.